Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just felt like reviving this

Hey hey. I just felt like reviving this blog. It's been a long time since I have been active here. My phone back then was the Sony Ericsson W760i courtesy of SMART Communications for participating in one of their beta programs. Rev up to 2013 and I now own a Samsung Galaxy S3. A much powerful phone. This is my third Android phone to date. The first one is a Android Dev Phone 1/HTC Dream/HTC G1 courtesy of Google. Some generous guys from Google gave me the phone after working with them for a project. After getting my compensation from that Google project, I bought a HTC Desire. I would have originally wanted a Google Nexus One but it wasn't widely available in the Philippines. I had to wait, which wasn't an option for me that time. So there you go, I just revived a blog. And I hope I can write here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment