Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Blog

Hey guys, Mikko, for the nth time, opened another blog. Just bear with him.

Anyway, why am I writing in third-person if I could write in first-person? Hahahaha.

I am plainly bored on blogging at Build that Geek for several reasons. For one, I need to maintain the quality of my posts in there. Wahahaha. Stressing!

In this blog, expect an on-the-go Mikko. The real me. The real geek. Wahahaha. I'll be blogging the things I do everyday. I'll be using both my laptop and mobile phone for this "project".

I don't think I'm monetizing this blog 'till the time I find it necessary. But mind you, I'll keep track of my traffic.

I think I need to get some real sleep now. I'll be busy for the next few days. Training, USC elections, classes, etc.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment